Skip to Content

Admissions Counselors

We understand that the admissions process can be overwhelming. That's why we have a team of Admissions Counselors to answer any question you might have. 

Scroll down the page and click on the region that best describes the location of your high school or college to find your Admissions Counselor's contact information. You may also schedule an appointment to meet with an Admissions Counselor.

Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex

City of Fort Worth, Fort Worth area and Counties West of Fort Worth High Schools and Colleges

Mid-Cities High Schools and Colleges from Irving to Arlington and from Flower Mound to Mansfield

City of Dallas, Dallas County, Collin County and Rockwall High Schools and Community Colleges

Greater Houston Area

Southeast Houston and Beaumont to Galveston High Schools and Colleges

Northwest Houston area, Aldine, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood and Liberty High Schools and Colleges

Southwest Houston High Schools and Colleges

Central Texas



An international student is defined as one who is seeking, or currently holds, an F-1 or J-1 visa. International students interested in coming to Texas State are encouraged to contact us with any questions.

Find information about Round Rock Campus Admissions.