Skip to Content

Requesting Documentation

Air Force

An official Community College of the Air Force transcript must be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

To obtain an official transcript from the Community College of the Air Force, send a completed AF FORM 2099 or a brief letter requesting a transcript to the address shown below. A certificate of training must accompany the request. Specify the type of transcript (personal or official) and the address to which the transcript needs to be mailed.  Provide the proper information such as full name, social security number and official signature. Official transcripts will be mailed only to institutions. There is no charge for the transcript.

Note: Credit from the Community College of the Air Force will be recorded as technical and vocational with the exception of four hours of physical education activity credit. Send letter requesting transcript to:

Office of the Registrar
Maxwell AFB, AL 26112-6655

Army, Marine Corps, Navy & Coast Guard

As of March 20, 2013, the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard moved to a standard academic transcript.  The Sailor Marine Corps American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART) and the Army American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS) were aligned to implement one collaborative transcript program, now called the Joint Services Transcript (JST). This collaboration means service members and veterans have one officially recognized military transcript.

Visit the Joint Services Transcript website to request an official transcript.

Submit all official transcripts and forms to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
429 N. Guadalupe Street
San Marcos, TX 78666