Skip to Content

Military Transcripts

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions evaluates all post-secondary course work, including that which was earned in the military. Upon receipt, your official post-secondary transcripts will be evaluated to determine transfer credit for any courses for which an equivalent course is available at Texas State.  We do not award credit for vocational, technical or graduate-level work.

Click here to learn how to request forms of documentation from the U.S. Armed Services.

Expand or Collapse all.

It is the student's responsibility to obtain and submit the proper forms to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the appropriate priority date. Submissions should be sent to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
429 N. Guadalupe Street
San Marcos, TX 78666

In accordance with Education Code Section 51.3042, an eligible former member of the armed forces admitted as an undergraduate student or readmitted as an undergraduate student will be given course credit for all physical education courses Texas State requires for an undergraduate and for additional semester credit hours, not to exceed 12, to satisfy any elective course requirements for the student’s degree program for courses outside the student’s major or minor.