You are considered a graduate applicant if you have graduated from an accredited post-secondary institution and have received a bachelor’s degree and are seeking any of the following:
- Master’s or doctoral degree
- Teacher certification, professional certification, or licensure
- Texas State University-San Marcos issued certificate
- Non-Degree seeking applicant who wishes to enroll in course work for personal enrichment, background (leveling) requirements, work related, etc
- Visiting applicant who is currently pursuing a graduate degree at another institution and wishes to enroll in graduate level courses to be transferred back to their primary college/university
If you're an incoming freshman or seeing Undergraduate instructions, visit our Undergraduate Application Instructions page.