Skip to Content

High School Certification

Texas State requires that you submit original high school certificates or copies that have been certified by your school or a U.S. embassy or consulate official, in order to be considered for admission. If you have any questions, please contact us at:

Phone: 512.245.2364

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
429 N. Guadalupe St
San Marcos, TX 78666