Update Your Personal Information

If you have submitted an application or been admitted, but are not yet enrolled in classes, you may make changes or corrections to your personal information by submitting a completed Personal Information Update Request form to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

​Changes to your address, phone number, email, or major

Personal Information Update Request-Form B

  • This form may be submitted in person or by mail, fax, or email.

Name, date of birth, or Social Security number changes

Personal Information Update Request-Form A

  • You will be required to provide at least TWO VALID and ORIGINAL forms of identification or notarized copies that show the new information being submitted.
  • The completed form and supporting documents must be mailed or brought in to our office; no fax or email submissions will be accepted.

NOTE: Enrolled students who have registered for classes must submit name, Social Security number, and date of birth changes to the Office of the University Registrar.

Prior to enrollment, these forms should be sent to the Processing Department at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions:

ATTN: Processing
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
429 N. Guadalupe
San Marcos, TX 78666
Email:  processing@txstate.edu
FAX:  512.245.9020