The School of Health Professions is transitioning from San Marcos to Round Rock. Students in these programs will complete their clinical study in our new Healthcare Neighborhood, including the St. David's School of Nursing and our state-of-the-art clinical labs at Willow Hall.
Round Rock Campus
Big things are happening at the Texas State University Round Rock Campus! Ideal for students completing a degree or professionals wanting to boost their careers, the Round Rock Campus offers junior- and senior-level classes in a variety of majors.
- Applied Arts & Sciences (B.A.A.S.)
- Communication Disorders (B.S.C.D.)
- Computer Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.C.J.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Communication Disorders (M.A. /M.S.C.D.)
- Computer Science (M.A./M.S.)
- Data Analytics and Information Systems (M.S.)
- Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Elementary Education (M.Ed.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (M.S.I.S.)
- Leadership and Administration (M.S.N.)
- Management of Technical Education (M.Ed.)
- Professional Counseling (M.A.)
Round Rock Campus Open House
Check out what our Round Rock Campus has to offer! Visit our facilities, learn more about our academic offerings and explore the support services available to RRC students. Click the button below to sign up for the RRC Open House on February 21, 2020, or to find additional visit opportunities.