The School of Health Professions is transitioning from San Marcos to Round Rock. Students in certain programs currently complete their clinical study in our new Healthcare Neighborhood, including the St. David's School of Nursing and our state-of-the-art clinical labs at Willow Hall. Additional programs will begin to transition as facilities become available.
Round Rock Campus
Big things are happening at the Texas State University Round Rock Campus! Ideal for students completing a degree or professionals wanting to boost their careers, the Round Rock Campus offers junior- and senior-level classes in a variety of majors.
- Applied Arts & Sciences (B.A.A.S.)
- Communication Disorders (B.S.C.D.)
- Computer Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.C.J.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Communication Disorders (M.A. /M.S.C.D.)
- Computer Science (M.A./M.S.)
- Data Analytics and Information Systems (M.S.)
- Educational Leadership (M.A./M.Ed.)
- Elementary Education (M.A./M.Ed.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (M.A.I.S./M.S.I.S.)
- Leadership and Administration in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Management of Technical Education (M.Ed.)
- Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Professional Counseling (M.A.)
We are one university with two locations. Regardless of where your classes are held, you graduate from Texas State University.
For information about touring our Round Rock Campus, contact the Alumni and Future Student Welcome Center.